Friday, March 19, 2010

Enough All Ready

Okay, here is your Friday morning traffic update.

Route 117 in Lincoln still closed at route 126.

Route 20 in Wayland still closed at route 27/126.

Enough all ready, I wanna have my morning commute back.

I got all excited this morning as we were heading North on route 93. I was bringing the kids to their dad's house and listening to WBZ radio. The traffic report said 93 South was clear all the way to Boston and 128 South was clear all the way to the Mass Pike. After dropping the kids off I jumped on 93 South and started making my way to 128. All highway babie! Jen had called too and said it was smooth sailing all the way. Nice! No flooded back roads for me today!

Then I reached Dascomb road and everyone slowed to a crawl. So looks like it was back to the flooded back roads once again. It's okay, at least I get to give my readers an update. (Feel free to insert a sarcastic tone of voice)

(This page has gotten more hits out of these floods than I've ever gotten before. Tuesday through Thursday were the biggest site traffic days I've ever had. It's kind of embarrassing that people looking for info on closed roads are being exposed to the crap I write about. It's also kinda fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment