Monday, March 22, 2010

Celebrate!

This page has hit a milestone... 5,000 hits! 4,258 of them are probably me, but 5,000 hits is still worth celebrating!

I looked at the site meter yesterday before leaving for my parent's house and it was at 4,993. I did not want to be the 5,000th hit so I didn't check it again until I posted the two pictures last night. When I updated I viewed the page to make sure everything looked all right... and of course that was the 5,000th hit. Dumb ass.

Last week I had 197 visits. That's the most by far. 77 of them came on Wednesday the 17th, again the most for a single day by far. I guess I owe the flooding a thank you? Not quite.

There was still one side street off of 126 in Wayland that was closed this morning. Route 177 in Lincoln and route 20 in Wayland were both open. I should be able to take my normal route to and from work again starting tonight.

Of course there is more rain in the forecast for today. Let's hope it doesn't slow our progress toward normal any.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment