Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Caps vs Pens

I just watched the Washington Capitals beat the Pittsburgh Penguins on the NHL Network in Hi-def. Modern cable television is pretty freakin' wonderful, isn't it?

Anyway, I turned the game on and was asked by one of the kids who I wanted to win. I immediately said Pittsburgh because Joe never-met-a-waitress-he-didn't-want-to-pummel-into-a-bloody-pulp Corvo plays for Washington. If only he were in jail instead of playing for a Stanley Cup Contender.

But wait a second...

Corvo may be the player I want to see lose more than anyone, but now there is a new public enemy number one. Matt Cooke. I can't really root for that cheap shot artist scumbag either. Damn. The list of teams that I cannot root for grows with each new horrible cheap shot to the head asshole. I want to see the league pass the new head shot rule now, but I honestly don't think it's going to make any difference.

Go Bruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment