Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome to February

Well folks, it's February. How much RPM did I accomplish on the first morning?

None, of course.

I did get up at about 5:20am, which is a only little bit later than I would like to wake up on an RPM morning. Unfortunately it was for different reasons. We only have one car right now due to the Blue Car Blues (is that the title of a future RPM song? Probably not, even I am not that lame) so I had to drive Jen to work AND drive the kids to their dad's. We also had to stop at the garage to visit the blue car and make sure that they knew what the problem was.

Even with all of that to do, I still made it to work in plenty of time. It was nice to have all of us in the car on a cold Monday morning.

RPM day two is tomorrow. I think I am going to go out at lunch time and get me some new strings. Tomorrow is a new day, and hopefully it will result in a riff or two getting down to tape.

Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment