Friday, January 22, 2010

Very Mad

I got a phone call from my wife this morning telling me that some asshole cut her off on rt 93 so bad that she spun out. I want to find this prick and twist his/her retarded little head off. Why is it so easy for people to hate other people? Because of assholes like this.

I can't find my glasses or my work ID badge. I know I had them in the car last night. I didn't see them in the place where they belong this morning and thought, "Oh, you idiot you left them in the car and Jen took that car this morning." Jen said they weren't in the car. Grrrrr WTF did I put them? Now I have a splitting headache to look forward to this afternoon because I am reading without my reading glasses. Dumb ass.

The Bruins lost to the lowly Columbus Blue Jackets last night. Urge to jump off the Tobin bridge... rising!

On the up side though, today is Friday and I have two days worth of spending quality time with the love of my life to look forward to. Also, I might get to meet a new born baby as well!

It's getting better all the time.
Better
Better
Better

No comments:

Post a Comment