Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nothing again

Am I running out of steam? The frequency of posts has dropped, as had the number of ideas of what to say... obviously the two are related.

I can't think of anything to say right now.

The Bruins lost again. I can say that. I didn't expect them to beat the Ducks. The Bruins are the walking wounded and they were slumping before losing a couple of top players. The Ducks were on a winning streak. What upsets me is that the Bruins twice had the lead and couldn't hold it. What makes it a little better is that Teemu Selanne seems to have broken his face. Not an even trade, but if we're going to lose we might as well start dragging a few people down with us.

My wife is a fan of the game The Sims. I've never played it before. I decided to give it a try last night. My goal is to create the foulest human (simulated) possible. I want to have a character who has a good shot at winning the (not so) coveted Biggest Douche in the Universe award.

On a slightly happier note... Given the choice between spending Dr Martin Luther King day at home with me or on a field trip with their after school program the kids have decided they would rather stay at home with me. I am going to chose do feel all warm and fuzzy, like one seriously happy step-dad, instead of realizing that the field trip probably wasn't that interesting. I know they are staying because they love me. hehe I am the happiest step-dad in the universe. Granted we'll probably just sit in front of the tube watching Harry Potter flicks all day. WooHoo!

Okay, I'm not going to top that. I might write again later if I can think of something.

Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment