Monday, January 18, 2010

MLK Day

I have the day off today. Thankfully the weather chose today to dump a mountain of snow on us.

Thanks.

The Bruins are getting spanked by the Senators as we speak. Typical for the first game home after a road trip. At least Bergeron is back.

As I typed that the Sens scored to make the score 4-0.

Thanks.

Speaking of Senators, there is a Senate election in Massachusetts tomorrow. Between 12:00 and 1:30 this afternoon the campaign for the plastic, screw-the-common-man, Sarah-Palin-is-our-future, republican candidate called us five (5) times. If I were one of his supporters I would vote against him in protest of the harrassment.

From obnoxious news to fantasticly wonderful news, I became an honorary uncle for the second time yesterday. My friend Larry became a father for the first time. Congratulations to Larry and his wife Nawal!

I think it's best to end on that very happy note.



No comments:

Post a Comment