Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wow, Did That Ever Suck

I left the house at 7:05am today and punched into work at 9:35. My 1.25 hour commute doubled to 2.5 hours. It's snowing like a mutha out there. Actually, now that I look out the office window it isn't snowing at all anymore. Figures.

Jen was the smart one, she worked from home today. I was the dolt who braved the storm... what little storm there was. It was never all that bad, but it was definitely bad enough to grip the wheel tight and pay attention.

Here is the obligatory camera phone picture (processed in Camera Bag. Yup, there's an app for that). I took this during one of the many, many times when I was stopped in the middle of the road.
photo

2 comments:

  1. well at least the red lights were pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never have a problem looking at the snow... I just loathe everything else about it.

    ReplyDelete