Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top "10" Best Things of 2009

This is the time of year when you can't walk down the street without being bombarded by lists of the top n things of the soon-to-be-concluded year. Top 10 movies of the year, top 100 songs of the year, top 10 athletes of the year, the biggest douche in the universe (thank you South Park). Stuff like that.

Well I'm not going to be left out this year! I have painstakingly compiled my list of The Best Things That Happened in 2009. Here is my list!

Number One!
IMGP6991

Jenny and I got hitched!

Number Two!

There is actually a tie for number two! What were the statistical chances of that??

100B5060

and

100B6000

That's right, the tie was between the East coast half of our honeymoon, and the West coast half of our honeymoon! (so I guess I could have just said that the honeymoon was the second best thing to happen in 2009, but I wanted to post two pictures, so deal with it.)

Number Three!
Everything else that happened in 2009 is tied for number three.

So to sum up... Getting married to Jen was the best thing to happen in 2009 (not to mention the best thing to happen ever) and going away for two weeks to celebrate our wedding was the second best thing. Everything else was great too, but those two things stand head and shoulders above the rest.

I hope you enjoyed that. I worked really hard on it.

You're welcome.

I can't wait to see what happens in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment