Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve

Tonight we are having dinner with my parents. The Christmas gifts the kids got for them are in my car, ready to be handed out. Word on the street is that we, much like the Whos down in Whoville, will be having roast beast.

Roast beast is a feast I can eat in the East.

Yeah, that was terrible. Sorry Dr Seuss.

The gifts are wrapped, with the exception of a couple that the kids want to help with. Those will probably be handled on Thursday while Jen and the kids are home and I am at "work".

I say "work" because Thursday is a half day for us. The day will start with our group Christmas yankee swap festivities. After that we will all trek downstairs to the humongous company wide Christmas party where the shrimp is world renown (I don't eat shrimp though) and the buffalo wings are wonderful.

Most exciting of all is that I have to do a load of laundry or two tonight as well. I can see your jealousy. Jealousy is an ugly thing but it is totally understandable in this instance.

Can you tell that I really don't have anything to write about this morning?

Watch this video and get into the holiday spirit:


You might be seeing stuff like this through the course of the day. I'm in a Rankin/Bass kinda mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment