Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Quiet Morning

Another quiet morning around here. Not much to report on.

The cold is much better but still there.

Last night over a fantastic Indian dinner I mentioned to the Mrs (whom I love like crazy) that it feels like we haven't had the kids in 8 weeks. That changes tonight though, and we have them through the weekend. I am seriously looking forward to it. We have a 1 year old's birthday party on Sunday, and we're going to hang out with Mike and his family on Saturday. This should be a good weekend, especially if my cold is gone. Fingers crossed.

The Bruins maddening streak of win-one-lose-one finally came to an end last night. Unfortunately it was with their second consecutive shut out loss. Baby steps perhaps? In the wrong direction perhaps? Crud.

Please oh please let the Phillies win tonight. I picked the Yankees to win the World Series but I do so badly want to be wrong.

Is it the weekend yet?

Go Phillies
Go Bruins

No comments:

Post a Comment