Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Annoying.

I don't think I have any pet peeves or anything like that, but there are definitely specific things that annoy me. One just happened about half an hour ago.

I was on the third floor. I got into the elevator, heading for the first floor. (I'm lazy, keep your comments to yourselves.) There were a few people on the elevator already, one standing right by the button panel. No one was going to the second floor. Only the 1 button was lit.

As the elevator dinged for the second floor (it dings on every floor) the guy by the panel reaches up and hovers his finger over the "Door Open" button. The instant the elevator dinged for the first floor he pressed it as if his life depended on it.

As if we'd all be forever trapped in the elevator with the doors closed before us without his heroic action.

Of course nothing happened, because the door won't open until the car comes to a stop, and once it stops the doors open automatically. Automagically some might say.

Urgh...

No comments:

Post a Comment