Friday, October 30, 2009

Traveling Sumary

We had a 10:25am flight from South Bend, IN to Cleveland, OH. 20 minutes after arrival we had a flight from Cleveland to Manchester, NH.

A few minutes after going through security at about 9:00am we learned that the Cleveland flight had been cancelled. The only other flight was after six pm and the connecting flight was early Saturday morning. Not much of an option.

The way we saw it there were two things to do. Have the airline rebook us into a new itinerary that sent us all over creation with multiple connecting flights, or rent a car and drive the 950 miles ourselves.

After a few minutes of deliberating we made a decision.

11 hours later we are in Liverpool, NY with 350 miles left to go.

Being in Liverpool we are hoping to get a chance to meet the Beatles. When we do I will post a picture or two.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I caught the really bad cold Jenny had last week. Awesome!

(in all honesty, I am having a blast on this impromptu road trip my sweetheart and I are on.)



No comments:

Post a Comment