Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Evening

We just got back from a wonderful birthday party for a wonderful one year old. She and her one year and three month old cousin are walking like pros. My nephew was feeling very sick today so his dad drove him to his nana and papa's house so he could ride out the illness. I love that little guy so much it kills me to see him sick.

The birthday girl was full of smiles and walking all over the house. Nothing could slow her down. Not even the inevitable trips and falls. We had to leave early to get the kids back to their father's so they could go to the movies. We did get to see the birthday cake, but there was no smooshing. I have a very lady like niece.

Now we are going to hunker down in the living room and watch television via hulu.com streaming from Jen's media server on her desktop computer through our Playstation 3. Did I mention how awesome she was?

No comments:

Post a Comment