Friday, October 2, 2009

Quick Post

Not much going on in my brain right now so just a quick post.

The Bruins stunk up the joint last night. Washington walked all over them. The only signs of life were a Bergeron goal and a Thornton fight. They happened in quick succession in the third period and I thought maybe there might be life after that, but they were unable to close the gap in the score any further.

Still... nice to be watching real hockey, huh?

My teeth aren't killing me this morning. I haven't taken any meds yet. Could whatever has been torturing me over the last four-five days be easing up and giving me the weekend off? I hope so.

Tomorrow is my niece's first birthday party and now it looks like we might have the kids with us at the party. It will mean we'll have to leave early. It's their father's weekend with the kids but he can spare them for a few hours in the afternoon. Now they'll get to have fun with the baby too! Excellent!

We were planning on going up to the White Mountains for some leaf peeping on Sunday but it's looking like it will rain. We might put it off until next weekend and take the kids with us. No firm plans yet, just thinking about it.

This is a great time of the year in all ways other than weather. The Bruins have started. The Red Sox are a few days away from the start of the playoffs. The Patriots are playing and the Celtics aren't far away. Mission of Burma has a new album coming out next week. Halloween is close. Thanksgiving isn't far off (although I have to work. Insert gagging and puking sounds here). If only we could have all that good stuff and summer weather too. That would be paradise.

Go Bruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment