Thursday, October 1, 2009

Motion Sensors

My lovely wife whom I adore telecommuted today. While she was at home our landlord's fix-it guy came over and hung some motion sensor lights in our driveway and (I think) backyard. I will feel a little bit more secure tonight while sitting at home watching the Boston Bruins beat up on the Washington Capitals. I will feel much more comfortable watching Marco Sturm, and Milan Lucic converting perfect Mark Savard passes into highlight reel goals. I will be a little more relaxed watching two time MVP and ultra-mega hockey superstar Alexander Ovetchkin repeatedly denied access to the Bruins goal by Norris trophy winning behemoth Zdeno Chara.

And regardless of anything else, Vezina trophy winner Tim Thomas is still The Man.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment