Friday, October 2, 2009

Devils

It is definitely October.

I just ordered four tickets (2 adult, 2 children) to the Lowell Devils home opener.

In typical Devils fashion they took my name and address and gave me a friggin' sales pitch before taking my order. The dude on the phone sounded like he was pissing himself at the opportunity to sell tickets to some one with kids. Oh and no, I don't want to be added to your friggin' email list.

The best part was after I told him the number of tickets and the date I wanted he took my credit card info and then told me I could pick up the tickets at will call.

Ummm... I don't get a say in where we sit?

Actually, no I don't. I told him the section and a few row numbers that would make me happy and he told me he'd try. He didn't check to see what was available, he just told me he'd try.

Way to do business guys! No wonder an obsessed hockey fan like me who had season tickets for 8 seasons no longer wants anything to do with any ticket packages. I wouldn't buy Devils season tickets right now if they paid me to take them.

But what do you expect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment