Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blank

Nothing. Nada. I can't think of anything to add to this one sided conversation today.

Jen is still sick. It looks like it's a bad cold but she's going to the doctor today. It sucks that she started a new job on Monday and had to call in sick on Wednesday. Poor sweetie, I hope she feels better as today rolls on.

The Bruins won. They get to try to win consecutive games for the first time tonight. Unfortunately they have to do it against Philadelphia. Speaking of Philadelphia, the Phillies made my NLCS prediction come out wrong. They have a chance to repeat as World Series Champions. The Yankees and Angels play game five tonight so at some point late this evening the Yankees should prove my ALCS prediction correct. Freakin' Yankees.

What exactly does one do with a free day mid-week in South Bend, Indiana? My Internet researching has yet to come up with anything. So far it comes down to site seeing on the Notre Dame campus or staying in the hotel. I hope our hotel has a pool. I hope it has a hot tub. Give me a book, my glasses, a towel to wipe the fog off my glasses, and a hot tub and I could sure spend a full business day.

The books on tape during the work day commute experiment continues. I'm nearing the end of Dark Tower Book #4. Cuthburt just sucker punched Roland and Roland apologized. He is a Gunslinger after all. During all of my readings through these books in the past I have always pronounced that name as Cuh-th-bert. The guy reading the book on tape pronounces it Queue-th-bert. I find that disconcerting somehow.

The Smallville viewing also continues. We're into season two now. We just met a freak-of-the-week who can literally be in two places at once. He was finishing four years of high school in two years. Makes sense, doesn't it?

I'll see if I can find some videos to post here to entertain you all, but for now I am done.

Go Bruins
Go Angels
Go Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment