Friday, October 9, 2009

Better Night... Sort Of

Last night I went to bed early. I didn't want to have a replay of Wednesday night's sleeplessness and I wasn't terribly tired, having grabbed that mythical second wind around 5:00pm or so yesterday... but I gave it a try anyway. Fortunately I went right to sleep and didn't stir until just before the alarm clock went off at 6:00am this morning.

Fortunately for my health... and fortunately for my sports-fan-state-of-mind.

The Red Sox got spanked in game one.

The Bruins got spanked too.

I now have to torture myself by reading write ups from both games. It won't be as painful as watching the games probably was, but it's still going to rot.

Here's hoping for better luck for the Red Sox tonight.

Go Red Sox! (please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment