Saturday, August 15, 2009

Keys

A couple of years ago my friend Larry started some huge renovations on his house. He completely rebuilt the second floor, moving everything he could to the first floor. He didn't quite have enough room downstairs though and asked for some help in storing stuff.

He asked me to hold onto his very swanky Korg SP-100 electric piano. I agreed and took it to my house and put it into the computer room. I never played it, but I held onto it, and it's cool so it was nice to look at.

Shortly after that I moved out into Chez 'Plex and the piano stayed where it was. Jen's kids however had begun taking piano lessons. They had a keyboard to practice on at their father's house, but not at our house.

Over the last few weeks their teacher has been getting on us about making them practice. Well, one plus one equals two and now Larry's piano is in our office so the kids can play piano when their here too.

photo

Very swanky.

No comments:

Post a Comment