Monday, August 17, 2009

iPhones are Cooler Today Then They Were Yesterday

It's here. Turn by turn directions from a name brand for the iPhone 3G and 3GS. The new TomTom GPS application is now available.

It's expensive. The US version is selling for $99.99. It's also huge. At 1.21 gigs it would eat up over 15% of my phone's memory. Hopefully by the time I need to upgrade my phone they'll be selling 120 gig models. That's what I call drool worthy.

Here's a video of the app in use... sort of. At least you'll get to see what it looks like, even if you don't really see it in action.



I'm not getting it because we already have a GPS system for any trips we might go on. (we named it Dorothy, as in click your heels three times to get home) If, however, you are in the market for one it looks like it's cheaper than a stand alone model, and it's on your iPhone which gives it 50 times the coolness points.

No comments:

Post a Comment