Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Annoying Drivers Annoy me.

Yesterday, morning commute. There was this woman on a motorcycle who was driving me crazy. She was going as slow as possible. There were times I thought her bike would fall over because she wasn't moving fast enough to keep it balanced. On rt 126 in Wayland I cut out early to jump over to rt 27 at the first of the crossing points I know of. Of course when I reached the rt 27 end of the second crossing she pulled out in front of me again. I was steamed.

Fast-forward to the evening commute. I was stuck behind a huge truck on the smallest residential street imaginable.



This guy was almost as bad as the motorcycle had been, but with the added bonus that cars coming in the other direction had to pull off the road to let his dumb ass go by.

After a mile or so I turned off and the truck didn't. Thankfully... or so I thought. I pulled up behind this.



Can you guess who that is? It's the same friggin' motorcycle I was pissed off at during the drive into work. There she was again. Pissing me off once more. Talk about dumb luck.

Once I got home it was all better though. Jen suggested going out to eat. We went to the 99 in Salem and had a nice dinner. Afterward I got to take a rare summer iPhone astrophotography picture.



After we got home we ate some cake that Jen made while I was fuming at the assholes in front of me on the ride home. So it all worked out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment