Thursday, May 7, 2009

Manny Ramirez will be suspended 50 games for positive drug test

As reported by the Los Angeles Times, Manny Ramirez will be suspended 50 games for positive drug test.

This makes me both happy and sad. Happy because, as a fanatic Red Sox supporter, I can laugh my fat pasty white ass off at him for being dumb enough to get caught doing any kind of drugs in this steroid hunting baseball culture. (note, the article does not say he was using steroids. The test information is expected to be released at a later time.) Manny you are a doucher in extremis. Thanks for giving us another reason to be glad your dumb ass is out of Boston.

I am also sad though. Why? Because Jen and I have tickets to a game at Dodgers Stadium during the California swing of our "Tripping Around the Country 2009 Honeymoon!" (all rights reserved) and now I won't be able to booo the shite out of the twit each and every time he runs into the outfield. We have bleacher seats too so we would have been close to him... I think... or were our seats in Center field. Can't remember now. Anyway, we won't get to heckle him because he'll still be under suspension.

Thanks for the laughs Manny, you moron.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent take on things Rob. As a fellow Sox fan this breaks my heart. No wait - about 100 players getting busted ago broke my heart. This just makes me sad.

    -Wanye Gretz

    ReplyDelete