Thursday, May 14, 2009

Game Seven Fan-Boy Jitters

I forgot a picasa account. I thought I had all of my picasa online pictures moved to flickr, but I forgot the pro sports account. I started moving it over yesterday. Today some one marked one of my shots as a favorite. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

075

Tonight is game seven for the Bruins and Whalers. I am nervous. I want the Bruins to run away in a laughable blow out, but I know that won't happen. The Whale is too good and we've been too bad recently.

We're going to the tux store to get me refitted tonight. I know what you're thinking, "but it's game seven, what are you doing it tonight for?" The answer is simple, tonight is the only night with no other appointments. So I will miss a big chunk of the game. Hopefully that will reduce my stress level. If the Bruins love me they will have a 10 goal lead by the time I get to a television.

I really want another game. I don't want the season to end tonight. The Penguins have already proved me wrong on one Eastern Conference 2nd Round Prediction. The Bruins have to keep me at 50%.

Please Bruins, hang on and win tonight. We need this magical season to continue. Please give us another game. Please. Pretty please?

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment