Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flickr

I think I might be making a change in my photo hosting choice. I think I might be going from a bunch of free Picasa accounts to one paid Flickr account. I'm tired of not having everything in one place, and with the wedding and the honeymoon on the horizon there are sure to be a billion more pictures coming.

Also, I just found out by accident that Flickr not only lets you set privacy settings based on pictures sets (what we old timers called albums) but you can set the privacy for individual images within a set. The pro account is $25 a year, and I didn't want to spend money on image hosting... but it is sounding more and more like a deal I am ready to make.

I have a free account, and this image is stored there:


Maybe I'll sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment