Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Triumph!

We fell off the weight watchers wagon for a few weeks there. We went out to dinner a number of times, and had not one but two big corned beef dinners thrown in for good measure. Last night Jen and I both weighed in and were both down. I was down two pounds for a total of ten. We were both really surprised.

The Red Sox won their season opener and all was right with the world... at least until they lose a game, which hopefully won't happen for a while. I am not vindictive or anything, but I really want them to run the table against Tampa Bay, and I would really like to see the (Devil) Rays back in the American League East basement where they belong.

The Bruins lost. It was a meaningless game for both teams. Big deal. Just don't make a habit out of the lazy play we saw last night.

My fantasy hockey team leads 6-4 with five days left to go. Sydney Crosby, Chris Drury, and Cam former-Lowell-Lockmonster Ward all came up huge for me. Thanks guys!

I have a free-nerd~o~ramma-fest yahoo fantasy baseball team too. Two days into the season and I'm getting smoked in matchup #1. My team looks to kinda suck. I'm guessing that by the all-star break I will forget that it even exists.

Offer expires at noon... still waiting. They don't realize that it's our final offer. By noon today Jen and I will either be very excited, or we will have happily moved on. I'll let ya'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment