Thursday, March 26, 2009

Have I run out of things to say?

I am 100% blocked on what to write about today. I can't think of anything.

Three days ago Jen and I were not considering entering the housing market. Tonight we are going to view a house in Tewksbury. Sunday we are going to view houses in Methuen. We are not ready to start dropping offers yet. We need to get the wedding paid for and then save a little more on top of that, but we're ready enough to start getting our feet wet in the process.

It's scary. Prior to 2009 the largest purchase I made was an $8,000 used car. Now this year we've bought a new car for much more than that, and now we're looking at houses for more than 10 times the new car. Yeah, that's scary. It's also exciting as all hell! I can't wait to get into this! Realistically we'll be in the current residence until the late summer or early fall. More like fall probably. Who cares, this is going to be fun.

On the home front, Jen was still sick this morning but she was better than yesterday. I hope she continues to feel better. I love her.

No music this morning. I was way too comfortable snuggled up in the bed. Looks like album-a-month is going to be album-a-three-month. Who cares, it's still a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment