Sunday, February 22, 2009

What time did I get up? On a Sunday?

It's Sunday.

I was out of bed at 5:21.

Emergency? You ask? Bad dreams? Had to piss wicked bad?

Nope.

I had to play bass guitar.

What am I, nuts?

Yesterday was supposed to be 10 bass guitar parts recorded day. I didn't make it into the cellar at all. Today became 10 bass guitar parts recorded day. I got up at 5:20ish and worked until 7:15ish and only got six of them done. Still, six is impressive seeing as I haven't played a bass in something like two years.

I consistently forget just how badly those humongous strings hurt my fingers. Fricken' Ouch babie!

Today is Patrick's Christening. No more bass playing tonight. I now officially expect to fail the RPM challenge, but I won't stop working on these crappy songs until they're done.

Really? 5:20am on a Sunday? To play bass? But I don't play bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment