Saturday, February 7, 2009

Deviant Slide Show? Maybe?

Does this work?



Looks like it does.

I don't remember what it was that made me start posting at Deviantart. I think it was the fact that the site hosted images and didn't have the word "bucket" in it's name. Eventually I gave in and started using the "bucket" (as in photobucket) for hosting images that I would post on various blog sites, and I stopped going to deviant. I do know that I tried not to put any real crap there (meaning pictures that aren't as crappy as usual) so it was going to kind of be "the best of me" type of site.

I don't know what possessed me to go back to that site this week, but I have been checking out some of the new features that have popped up in my absence. One of which seems to be the slide show you see here.

Hopefully those pictures suck less than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment