Friday, January 16, 2009

It's c-c-c-cold

When I got up this morning it was cold. That's nothing new, it was cold last night. We had the thermostat set at about 85 but the temperature only hit about 70. We seem to have a well insulated home. (that was sarcasm kiddies)

This morning though... it was cold. Really cold.

I went to weather.com and checked the outside temperature in Methuen, MA. -4 degrees Fahrenheit. That was at home. I checked the temperature in Framingham, MA too. (that's where I work) It was -6 degrees Fahrenheit.

I hate cold, but I can deal with it. I love New England so much that I know I will never ever want to leave. If the ice caps melt and the jet stream changes and New England turns into a frozen tundra they are still going to have to drag me out kicking and screaming...

But -4 degrees? Gimme a break. That's too cold for me. That's wrap-yourself-up-in-a-blanket-and-stay-in-bed-until-spring kinda cold.

Brrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment