Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Early Afternoon Goofiness

You might find this one offensive. I found it funny, and offensive.

It's a story from CBS's Bill Geist. He visits a restaurant called Heart Attack Grill in Chandler, AZ. It's offensive because we as a society (and me as an individual especially) are fat assed enough without having shite like this to contend with. It's also offensive for the hooters-esque staff.

But I didn't find it offensive for those reasons. Nope, not at all. I found it offensive due to the massive amount of cheese they put on everything. Is there anything more offensive than cheese? It's curdled milk for crying out loud. It's gross and horrible. This place caters to the unrepentant fat-ass, like me, and yet has nothing on the menu that I would even want to be in the same room with.

Enjoy......


Watch CBS Videos Online

And here's a link to something else that some may find offensive. I would guess the 25% or so of the nation who actually thought The Boy King was doing a good job might be offended by this. As for me, it's just another example of how I like to kick politicians when they're down... and how I probably won't ever stop doing so. George II is probably going to be my whipping boy for years to come.

This is fun as well as funny. Enjoy...........

http://www.aksalser.com/game.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment