Thursday, December 18, 2008

Traffic Blues Again

You know it's going to be a bad commute when you see this before you even get onto the highway.



To make it even worse, that is a picture of the third fire engine to pass me on the on ramp. Urgh.

There was an accident at the 110/113 rotary. I take that exit going home, but it's tied up so bad in the morning I actually get on one exit to the north and drive past it. Seems like a bad move today.

I tried to get a picture of the accident, it was a car badly smashed up in the left lane, but there were these two firemen standing next to the wreck and I felt like a schmuck lining up the camera... so I tried a quickie out the side window as I passed. You'd think by now I'd know better than to do that.



Kinda looks like modern art, doesn't it?

More snow tomorrow. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment