Monday, December 8, 2008

Letters to Cleo... Doors open in less than 5 hours


Less than 5 hours until the Paradise's doors open for tonight's Letters to Cleo show. I want to be there now. Now I say!

I did a little digging for dirt on the Los Angeles show. Here is a review. That page links to a bulletin board post on Kay Hanley's website that has a bunch of pictures. I will of course steal a few right now. (insert maniacal laughter here)

Kay Hanley


Greg McKenna


USA Mike


Stacy Jones


And in case you didn't know where the band hailed from...


Now just to be fair an honest and such, credit should be given. The person who posted these on the Kay Hanley site linked them from here.

My digging also uncovered four videos on youtube that were shot at the Los Angeles show. I haven't watched them, and will not watch them until after tonight's show at least. I want to see things for myself first, ya know?

"Find You Dead"


"Little Rosa"


"I Want You to Want Me"


"Here and Now"


I should have my camera with me tonight so tomorrow's fan-boy postings will probably of a more home made variety.

Finally, one more geek out net nerd moment. The other day I posted two new promo shots of the band that came from their myspace page. They were black and white. Today I saw the same shots in color on their website. I prefer color. Hey Ted Turner, take this!





See you at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment