Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Day of the Year

The last day of 2008... and we get another snow storm. Yippee.

The evening commute is supposed to be awful tonight so I'm hoping they'll let us out early. In reality it probably won't help me get home sooner, but there is a certain peace of mind factor. Somehow getting out early and having a four hour commute that gets you home at the normal time is, while extremely stressful, preferable to staying at work and stressing over the coming travel.

To me at least. Maybe I'm just weird. Yeah, I'm weird.

Last night I watched some of the Bruins 5-2 win over the Penguins in HD. It was brilliant. It was stunning. It was perfect. One thing I recommend against though is watching the intermission segments on the nationally televised games on Verses... I never even imagined those guys had to wear that much make up. It's creepy.

Bruins... 9 straight wins. This is so much fun.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and I hope everyone has a blast and stays safe in their New Year's Eve celebrations. Jen and I are going to stay home and play Rock Band 2 all night and try to watch Dick Clark in HD. That should be scary. Poor Dick Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment