Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just to warn you. I'm going to bitch about traffic again. Leave now if you don't want to hear it.

Okay? Still with me?

Yesterday morning the traffic on 93 was so light that I figured I'd take a chance on driving all the way to work on the highway. It paid off huge. It took less than an hour. Beautiful! Thank heavens for Christmas vacation!

Last night I figured I'd try it again.

Mistake.

I flew all the way to the route 38 exit on 128. About 3 miles away from route 93. When the traffic stopped I checked the clock. It said 6:03.

When I merged onto 93, finally clear of the gridlock, I checked the clock again. 7:14. It took me one hour and 11 minutes to go 3-4 miles. The entire drive took me two hours.

This morning I again noticed how light the traffic on 93 was. I took the highway again. 43 minutes total. About the same amount of time that the last mile on 128 took last night.

I will now cheer myself up.

Ready?

Here it comes..........

Our wedding is exactly five months from today.

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment